Friday, February 03, 2006

Tagged and ragged!

Well, not being a regular blogger( would you call 15 posts in a year and a half regular on some planet? I'd like to go there), I had no notion of what it was to be in the tag game. Until a few weeks ago, my room mate, a regular and popular blogger, explained me the works and tagged me. That was after a thousand hints. In any case, that was a movie tag. I, rather the child within me that still exists, lost all enthu for it once I had actually been tagged. But today, a genuine tagger tagged me. And what a tag, about what I'd want in a soulmate. Hmm..that requires a lot of thought, more self-introsection, and recalling movies with breath-taking, blush-inducing characters.

In any case, here they go. 8 of them, as asked for.

1. Should be a male human being.
2. Should be tall, over 6 feet, so I can wear high-heeled shoes and still look nicely small next to him.
3. Should not be in an advanced stage of balding.
4. Should be able to make conversation, when I run out of it. Those who know me also know that it rarely happens that my mouth shuts up.
5. Should know how to play the guitar so he can seranade me from under the window.
6. Should know how to cook.
7. Should know how and when to laugh.
8. Should not make a fool of himself in public often.

If you are a guy and pass the above criteria, congratulations! Post your applications. I am not looking yet, but when I do you know you stand a good chance!!

Now visit these three people and see what they have to see about their dream soulmates.

1. Nandini
2. Shankar
3. Maalika

2 Comments:

Blogger nandini said...

:D... good luck in finding that paragon of virtues...!!!

11:56 AM  
Blogger Tejas said...

aint it too little you are looking for ????

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home